Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey Team

Sorry it's been a while since I have posted anything. I always find something else to do . . . so let's see what I have done over the past week. I went to the cliff by el faro and ¡que bonita! It is so gorgeous around here, I can't believe what I have been missing by living in the midwest (not that I don't love it there too). We went out for Christina's Bday which was fun. On Sunday, I slept in! It was glorious since I hadn't been able to do it for so long. During the week, I had classes and not much exciting happened. I finished booking my first "solo" trip (It's with Merijke so it's only kinda solo). On Friday, I had my first intercambio meeting which turned out to be a middle-aged guy, but he's super nice and I think we will both benefit. Este fin de semana he viajado a Bilbao y San Sebastián. It was super interesting to see the Guggenheim (love the architecture!) and hear the reasons behind some modern art. The real treat for me was Sanse since I got to see Emily!!! It was so great to see someone from home since I was feeling nostalgic on Friday. Sanse is a very pretty town with edificios muy antiguos. La playa no es mejor de todas de Santander pero bien, supongo. I had my first hostal experience, it went very well! Cheap and nice rooms and the owner loves Americans. Yay! La Catedral de Buen Pastor es muy bonita, tambien. Anyways, hay una review de mi semana rapidamente.


I'm gonna follow Emily's lead and just post a link to all my pics, it's más facil para mí. 
My Pics . . .  so ya there´s all my pics so far, plus the few I stole from Emily since I figured two sets of the same pic is silly.


O and to steal from Maria . . . I too love snail mail so:

International Studies Abroad (ISA) Santander 
Attn: Alison Sanchez
UIMP-Campus de las Llamas 
Avenida de los Castros, 42 
39005 Santander, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment