Saturday, January 15, 2011

First Week Down

My huge room . . . all to myself!

The only bathroom


The view from the front door

Nico

Living/Dining Room

The view from my window!
Now that I have completed my first full week of school and almost a full week in my new home, I can officially say that it's gonna be fun! All of my classes are really great. I appreciate having so much Spanish every day I think it is definitely helping. I also have Culture and Civ and Spanish Art History. Both are taught by guys from the UK who are really fun and interesting. It's totally different from the ordinary math and science courses which is sooo great. Only a few presentations and a test! Today is one of my friends birthdays so I'm sure we'll be having a great time tonight and the plan for the gorgeous sunny day is to hike by the faro. I'm really trying to take advantage of all the sunshine cause it looks like next week the rain will finally be settling back in on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment